Saturday, May 21, 2011

Aunt Amy & Uncle Marc's Wedding Day!

Yesterday was Aunt Amy & Uncle Marc's 
Wedding Day- May 20th, 2011.

Great Grandma, The Newlyweds,
Gramera and Papa!

After the judge said you are married.
We looked at all the exhibits in the Aquarium.

Great Grandma showed me the pretty fish.

Aunt Amy and Uncle Marc in the Shark Cage!

The Great White Shark of LOVE!!!

I was watching the California Sea Lions!

They did LOTS of tricks.

Then we went to Niagara Falls

I said CHEESE!!!

Great Grandma, Gramera, Mommy and I
went by the falls... 
I was making lion sounds!

Then we went to MERGE restaurant.
I made Mommy and Daddy hold hands
and renew their vows!

Daddy made a nice toast to the newlyweds!

I love my Aunt Amy & Uncle Marc.
Gramera said I was the best 18 month old ever!
So did everyone else.  I ate like a good boy.
I sat for 3 hours in the restaurant and laughed
and talked with all the adults.
Now I have been to 2 weddings!
XO Jonas

2 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

what GREAT photos!!!!! thanks so much for sharing these! I couldn't wait to see them!

I have to say they make the most adorable couple! They look sooo happy! I love Amy's dress, it is so pretty!

I love the unique place they got married at too!

I wish them a lifetime of happiness!

CCL Wendy said...

What an amazing wedding! I like the fact that it's different -- and low key. This is what it's truly about -- not all that hullabaloo!

I wish the newlyweds a long, healthy and happy life together.

Followers